Anybody can self-publish – but not everybody does it well.
Want to self-publish your book but concerned about the cost involved?
Frustrated with ‘how to’ books, that tell you what to do, but not how to do it?
Bamboozled by the number of self-publishing options available?
Self-Publishing: How to Publish Like a Pro for a Fraction of the Cost contains everything a DIY author needs:
• The crucial self-publishing options available.
• Things you need to do before you self-publish.
• How to self-publish for $10 and have your book available for sale on Amazon, Smashwords, Kobo, Barnes and Noble, Sony, and iBookstore amongst others.
• How to format your 2007 or 2010 Word Document to look like a professionally printed book.
• How to format your eBook.
• How to format for Smashwords’ Meatgrinder.
• How to load your files into Amazon, CreateSpace and Smashwords.
This book is ideal for all authors, especially those with limited computer skills, who want to produce a professional looking product and reap the rewards.
DONNA JOY USHER is the award-winning, Amazon best-selling author of The Seven Steps to Closure and Cocoa and Chanel. She is a self-taught, self-publishing author, who is passionate about helping others achieve success.
Available on Amazon in eBook form HERE.
There are many ways to format. This book contains the methods I have successfully used to publish my last four books. In Self-Publishing: A Beginner’s Guide to Formatting I give you step-by-step instructions on how to professionally format your masterpiece for publication for both print and eBook. I cover forming ePub, mobi and PDF files as well as preparing your manuscript for the Smashwords’ Meatgrinder.
Available for sale on AMAZON now.